Infusion therapy can be a good alternative for patients suffering from autoimmune neuropathies, as well as Guillain-Barré syndrome and myasthenia gravis.
It provides relief from chronic inflammation with a lower risk of complications when compared to traditional treatments.
Common Neurological Conditions We Treat
- Guillian- Barre
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
The Encore Infusion Difference
- Private treatment rooms or open seating—your choice
- Easy parking and entry
- WiFi, television and reading materials
- Accommodations for accompanying children and adults
- Proximal location to restaurants and retail
- Transportation and weekend services
- Concierge services, snacks, drinks and more